Membership dues help the Society implement its mission of historic preservation through quality exhibitions, programs, and projects. There are two convenient ways to join:
- Online by credit card. Note: The transaction is handled by PayPal, but a PayPal account is not required.
- Download and print a membership form to pay by check.
All Members receive:
- Invitations to lectures, receptions, exhibitions, and special events
- Use of our library and archival resources
- Free admission to our history walks and other programs
- Discount on house plaques and research materials
Programs supported by membership include:
- Archival acquisitions and storage
- Historic house research
- Oral histories
- Scholarships to worthy local students
Your membership donation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
A copy of the Solebury Township Historical Society registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania 800 732 0999. Registration does imply endorsement.
Note: the transaction is handled by PayPal, but a PayPal account is not required.
The following membership levels are available:
- Individual – $35
- Family – $50
- Supporting – $100
- Other – $__
Select the one that is right for you from the dropdown below, then click on “Buy Now”: