Membership dues help the Society implement its mission of historic preservation through quality exhibitions, programs, and projects. There are two convenient ways to join:
- Online by credit card. Note: The transaction is handled by PayPal, but a PayPal account is not required.
- Download and print a membership form to pay by check.
All Members receive:
- The Society’s newsletter, the Solebury Chronicle
- Invitations to lectures, receptions, exhibitions, and special events
- Use of our library and archival resources
- Free admission to our history walks and other programs
- Discount on house plaques and research materials
- Discounts at the following local merchants and restaurants
– 5% off
Purchases at Chico’s Peddler’s Village (on top of all other discounts)
– 10% off
Meals at Black Bass Hotel, Monday-Thursday
Dinners at The Inn at Phillips Mill, Monday-Wednesday
Dinners at The Centre Bridge Inn
Purchases at the New Hope Winery
Lunch at Square One in Logan Square Monday-Friday
Programs supported by membership include:
- Archival acquisitions and storage
- Historic house research
- Oral histories
- Scholarships to worthy local students
Your membership donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
A copy of the Solebury Township Historical Society registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania 800 732 0999. Registration does imply endorsement.
Note: the transaction is handled by PayPal, but a PayPal account is not required.
The following membership levels are available:
- Individual – $35
- Family – $50
- Supporting – $100
- Benefactor – $250
- Patron – $500
Select the one that is right for you from the dropdown below, then click on “Buy Now”: