The Solebury Township Historical Society was founded in 1981. It is a non-profit, federally tax exempt organization committed to preserving the rich history of Solebury Township through research, interpretation, and education.
The Solebury Township Historical Society is dedicated to the preservation of Solebury Township’s world renowned historic and artistic heritage.
The Solebury Township Historical Society’s resources include preserved archives, oral histories, publications, its ca. 1755 schoolhouse headquarters. Our greatest resource is an active membership, the people who work to educate, promote and encourage an appreciation of Solebury Township history. The board of directors and membership volunteers reach out to individuals and businesses in our surrounding communities to provide educational programs, social gatherings, and assist those researching our increasing records of area family and historical information.
2021 Board of Directors — as of July, 31, 2020
- Strategic Plan
- 501(c)3 Documentation
- Collections Archive Policy
- Investment Policy Statement
- Archiving Acceptance Form
- Board Candidate Form
- Board Expectations and Agreement Form
- Business Membership Application Form
- Expense Form
- Honored Citizen Nomination Form
- Membership Application Form
- NH-S HS Oral History Parental Consent Form
- Oral History Consent Form
- Oral History Interview Summary Form
- Plaque Order Form
- Solebury School Scholarship Application Form
Board page (password protected)