Solebury School/Trinity Episcopal

Buckingham Trinity Episcopal Church had an auxiliary school on the north side of Upper York Road, four doors east of Sugan Road, in the village then known as Center Hill, later Solebury. It was used by the newly organized Solebury Trinity Episcopal Church in the 1860s as its church school, until the first permanent church was erected at the corner of Upper York and Sugan roads, opposite the little stone school house, in 1876. The Trinity building was known as the Solebury School and was used as an adjunct to the corner school for a few years in the 1930s.

08_STHS_Solebury-TrinityEpiscopal 08_2014-06-12_STHS_Solebury-TrinityEpiscopalSchool_0308_2014-06-12_STHS_Solebury-TrinityEpiscopalSchool_01