Hillside School

John and Rachel Williams sold property to the Solebury Township School District in 1867 for the building of the Hillside School on Pidcock Creek Road after the closing of the Highton School on Street Road. The school closed in 1925 because of slight attendance and the students from this far end of the township had to go to either the Stoney Hill School or the Highland School. The building was sold and became a residence.

20_HillsideSchool-Neds 20_2014-05-29_STHS_HillsideSchool_03 20_2014-05-29_STHS_HillsideSchool_0120_2014-05-29_STHS_HillsideSchool_02