Centre Bridge School

In 1849 John and Sarah Mitchell sold land on the south side of River Road west of the village of Centre Bridge to the Centre Bridge School Association. The directors found it too difficult to build the school and in 1856 sold the property to the Solebury Township School District. The District built Centre Bridge School and it remained open until 1936 when it was sold as a residence.

07_STHS_CentreBridgeSchool 07_2014-07-23_CentreBridgeSchool 07_2014-05-29_STHS_CentreBridgeSchool_01 07_2014-05-29_STHS_CentreBridgeSchool_04