Individual tickets are $125. Click here to reserve a space now!
“Perfect Pairings” Food & Wine Tasting
Swirl, sip, and savor at the Solebury Township Historical Society’s major fundraiser: “Perfect Pairings” creating chemistry coupling food and wine, on Saturday, October 12, 2019, 5 – 8pm at dramatic and colorful local artist’s home. Join us for a lively evening when chef Chadd Jenkins (Poppy’s Green Grocer) creates delicious food to complement four internationally recognized fine wines.
We are on our way to raising $20,000 thanks to the growing list of community sponsors: Augenblick & Co.; Lamberto and Barbara Donnelly Bentivoglio; Bowman’s Tavern; Eiseman Construction; Melody Hunt; Jarrett Vaughan Builders; Rago Arts & Auction Center; Rockwood Wealth Management; Ruth and Hans Cahnmann Memorial Fund/Vivian and Michael Francesco; ShopRite of Flemington; The Bank of Princeton; The Bucks County Herald; Bill Tinsman; Tinsman Bros.
Please support the Society’s mission to preserve and encourage appreciation of the history of Solebury Township through educational programs, research archives, social events, and activities for the community. Your participation will:
- Maintain the historic one-room schoolhouse, listed on the Heritage Conservancy’s Register of Historic Places is open weekly on Wednesday afternoons as well as for meetings, programs, and archives. The archives are accessible to the public by appointment and used to research local properties.
- Collect, record, and study local events, individuals, families, and everyday life through oral history programs, such as “Souls of Solebury”.
- Host annual New Year’s Day brunch and Honored Citizens of Solebury award; annual summer picnic; annual members meeting and potluck supper.
- Administer Ned Harrington Scholarships to New Hope-Solebury High School and Solebury School seniors.
- Conduct educational lectures and presentations such as Genealogy Research.
- Celebrate cultural heritage of Pennsylvania Impressionists with “Impression-Sips” painting workshops.
- Lead guided walks through historical and horticultural areas.