Solebury Friends Meeting was established in 1806. It operated a grammar school, the Solebury Meeting Auxiliary School (also known as Blackfan’s School), across Sugan Road from early years until about 1856, when the township school system took it over as an adjunct to the school in Solebury. It continued in use until 1898, when it closed and remained empty until converted to a residence for the caretaker of the meeting.
Save the Date!
Thanks To Our Sponsors, Please Support Them!
Michener Art Museum & STHS Joint Program at the Schoolhouse!
2017 Annual Picnic
August 27, 4-7pm. Click for details.
Help STHS preserve our history. Click on the Donate button below.
Share This Page
Stay in Touch!